Having an online shop is a great idea today because we all use the internet to buy goods. There is no more need to go outside to find something you need, which is pretty handy. Such a popular business can bring you a lot of money. However, it doesn’t mean it’s easy to make your store successful. If you decide to start selling products online, you have to learn a lot of information and take care of numerous eCommerce-related aspects. Since customers play the most significant role in this niche, you must be always aware of how they think and what they want. In other words, monitoring customers’ behavior is a prior task for each seller. This will help you increase your revenue and popularity by increasing sales and the conversion rate. The only question is how to do it efficiently using Magento because the standard version doesn’t provide you with the necessary possibilities.
With the extension we are going to talk about in this article, you will have all the necessary data whenever you need it. It’s simple to use and has a user-friendly interface, which facilitates work and gives you more possibilities than you have with the default Magento functionality. Are you ready to learn more about the working principles? Then let’s go!
What exactly can the module do?
- Examine what your customers are doing in your shop. This plugin may be used to enable eCommerce Tracking, which allows you to keep track of almost everything your customers do while shopping. This kind of knowledge might be quite useful. Learn what consumers purchase, how often they pass by, and so on.
- Use Google Analytics 4 without hesitation. The plugin gives you full access to Google Analytics 3 and 4, as well as all of its capabilities. All of the normal eCommerce tags (Product/Item List Views/Impressions; Product/Item List Clicks; Checkouts; Purchases; Adds shipping information, and so on) are available.
- Make your own size and dimensions. To better match your company’s needs, add unique metrics to your reports instead of using standard data. Any information from your website, such as SKUs, fees or taxes, dynamic variables, special pricing, and so on, should be sent to Google Analytics. Brands, client groups, and product variants are all potential monitoring targets.
- To keep track, create new custom blocks. Such product blocks can also be used to track statistics. Find out when clients are offered something special and whether they accept it. Using the view item list, view item, and choose item parameters, use the add-on to keep track of these blocks.
- There are no particular skills necessary. Adding GTM service is as easy as a few mouse clicks with this plugin. Simply copy and paste the required components without altering the codes. Consider what you’d have to do if you didn’t have this extension: you’d have to modify phtml templates and submit them in some manner.
- Debugging. Using the integrated debugging tool, you can view what data is published to GA for each occurrence. This offers you greater control over the situation and makes it easier to prevent issues.
Q: What are the advantages?
A: You may use this plugin as a business owner to get detailed information on a variety of events that occur in your store. This information might be utilized to improve your store’s marketing efforts. Audience measuring and activity monitoring, as well as retargeting marketing methods, are all included in the plugin. It’s a fantastic strategy to increase sales and profits in any store.
By default, GTM is only available for those who use the Commerce edition, which means you can’t enjoy the advantages of this tool using a free version of the platform. Plus, the plugin makes it much easier to edit code because you can simply copy and paste the GTM code. In addition to this, it unlocks all tracking tags.
Q: Why should I have this plugin?
A: GTM is a one-of-a-kind solution that helps website administrators organize events. Such events can occur in online stores when a product is put in a shopping cart or particular data is seen, for example. This solution provides company owners with a simple, easy-to-use interface that can be accessed using a web browser. The add-on allows administrators to modify tracking tags fast and easily without requiring substantial technical knowledge or source code changes.
The code snippets’ function is to keep track of things. Users may use GTM to establish several tags for different events they want to track. For improved occurrence reporting, data collected at a shop can be easily shared with analytic tools.
Q: Will my store’s productivity become better?
A: You may collect data on your store’s events by simply introducing tracking code snippets into its source code. On the other side, the execution of these embedded tags might be a significant source of site sluggishness. They may also generate code congestion, making future store support much more challenging.
The module eliminates the need for a business owner to be worried about event monitoring-related page loading delays. You may use the plugin to execute tracking code snippets without slowing down your website’s load time. Each event is also transmitted to an analytic service as a result of server-side tracking. If tracking tags are not inserted fast, some occurrences may be missed.
Q: What are the reasons to choose Mirasvit?
A: There are many reasons why you should use the product of this company. And the best part of it is that you don’t have to trust us — you can see it’s on your own! The conditions this company offers are the best conditions on the market so far:
- Client pleasure and attention. These are the most important. Referrals from existing clients account for a large amount of our new business. The expert team of developers, marketers, and support employees has poured their knowledge and experience into our work, ensuring that you can rely on the company time and time again.
- Exceptional assistance. Free and high-quality assistance for 90 days. It goes to considerable efforts to ensure that you are completely satisfied with every module you purchase from. Mirasvit does all it can to eliminate any potential difficulties by assisting you with installation, configuration, and answering any of your questions.
- Investing with No Risk. Money-back guarantee for 30 days. You are provided with a complete refund if you are dissatisfied with the performance of the extension for any reason.
- Improvements and enhancements are ongoing. You will have free updates for the rest of your life. The company is continually adding new features to all of our modules and is always eager to hear your feedback and incorporate your suggestions into future enhancements.
- Documentation is extensive. A comprehensive user guide for every feature of the add-on is available for all users, so you can get answers to all of your burning concerns.
- The products’ source code is not encrypted. You may tailor extensions to your own needs and requirements.
- Performance and usability. Simply follow the step-by-step user guide to install and upgrade the Module.
- Magento upgrades are secure. There have been no changes to the core. Simply utilize the composer or transfer the extension’s files to your store’s root directory.
The Magento google tag manager integration is the way to become closer to your clients, understand them better, and learn what they really need. This is extremely essential if you want to become a top-seller. Moreover, the plugin helps you save a lot of time, which is also essential for any business. Thus, having such a helpful tool allows you to reach your goals and broaden the horizons of possibilities to earn more. Besides, one plugin is much cheaper than any other solution you may find. With the help of this company, it’s possible to achieve success faster and without struggling. It doesn’t really matter how big your enterprise is because all shops from small to large have to meet customers’ preferences.