A $2B funding round for a $3B software company says a former Uber employee
- by admin
The company has a $2 billion valuation and plans to hire 1,000 more people.
A $3 billion funding round is expected soon, according to sources familiar with the plans.
Uber has not announced the funding, but the company has recently been hiring people to build out its software business.
Uber’s founder and CEO Travis Kalanick said in September that he was leaving Uber for an unspecified role, but did not name a new CEO.
The company has a $2 billion valuation and plans to hire 1,000 more people.A $3 billion funding round is expected…
- How to make your favorite apps disappear from the web and into the cloud, for free!
- ‘Dying Light’ is a great PS4 game
- Tata announces that it will open its own shipping company, a move that could boost shipping industry
- The ANACONDA software company has been named in a US federal fraud case
- IBM is buying a huge swath of software companies that it will use for its cloud infrastructure project