Software development company in Texas raises $12M in new funding
- by admin
AUSTIN, Texas — Software developer Aha Software is raising $12 million in new financing, bringing its total funding to $30 million.
The company, which has offices in San Francisco and Austin, plans to add at least four new employees in San Antonio and Austin by the end of this year.
Aha Software Chief Executive Officer Jeff Cagle said the company will start recruiting for new positions as soon as this month, and expects to add employees by the middle of next year.
He said the expansion is part of a trend that began in the U.S. in the mid-2000s.
The company also said it has signed partnerships with two other companies to build software for the city of Austin.
Cagle said he has been on a hiring binge, and has seen a significant increase in applications for software jobs.
He has hired 20 employees and plans to hire another 60 to 75 in the coming months.
AUSTIN, Texas — Software developer Aha Software is raising $12 million in new financing, bringing its total funding to $30…
- Microsoft and Intel will announce $100 million investment in Intel, tech company announces
- How to keep your computer’s security from being compromised by software companies
- Why Apple is betting big on wireless: A new company
- How to make a better home security system
- What if you could search the world’s top companies using the Google News app?