A Japanese company wants to build a $1 trillion software company in Asia
- by admin
Japanese software company Aurore Software wants to bring software companies to Asia, and they are looking for investors to help them make it happen.
The company is looking for $1 billion to $2 billion in funding.
The Japanese company is seeking investors in the range of 10 to 30 percent of the project’s value.
The news is good for Japan, which is trying to bring in technology talent from around the world, especially from Silicon Valley.
Japan’s government has been working on a plan to bring the country’s software talent to the Asian region.
The country is also building a new network of tech incubators and training centers, which will make it easier for Japanese startups to raise money and expand their businesses.
Japanese software company Aurore Software wants to bring software companies to Asia, and they are looking for investors to help…
- Microsoft and Intel will announce $100 million investment in Intel, tech company announces
- How to keep your computer’s security from being compromised by software companies
- Why Apple is betting big on wireless: A new company
- How to make a better home security system
- What if you could search the world’s top companies using the Google News app?