DNA Software to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection
- by admin
Software licensing company DNA Technology is filing for Chapter 10 bankruptcy protection.
The company’s website says the filing for the bankruptcy was granted by the U.S. Bankruptcy Court of Florida and will be filed Monday.
The filing says DNA will continue to pursue its interests in all matters, including the sale and transfer of assets.DNA filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy protection in September and said it had more than $1 billion in assets under management.
Software licensing company DNA Technology is filing for Chapter 10 bankruptcy protection.The company’s website says the filing for the bankruptcy…
- Microsoft and Intel will announce $100 million investment in Intel, tech company announces
- How to keep your computer’s security from being compromised by software companies
- Why Apple is betting big on wireless: A new company
- How to make a better home security system
- What if you could search the world’s top companies using the Google News app?