Apple’s iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c and iPhone 5 will be released in April 2018
- by admin
Apple has announced its next iPhone series, the iPhone 5 series, which will be announced in the coming weeks.
The iPhone 5C, the fifth-generation iPhone, will be launched in April, while the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus will arrive in June.
The iPhone 5 and 5c, along with the iPhone 4 and 5, will have a price of $499, $399 and $399 respectively.
The phone will also come with the same 4G LTE technology as the previous iPhones.
The 5c will come in two versions: the 64GB model will be priced at $199, while 128GB will be $299.
There’s also a 64GB version of the iPhone with 128GB of storage, priced at just $399.
The 6 Plus comes in two variants: the 128GB model costs $499 for a 128GB storage version, while 256GB version costs $699 for a 256GB storage model.
The 128GB version comes with a 128-gigabyte internal memory, while a 256-giga-GB memory option comes with 64GB of internal storage.
Both the iPhone models will come with 3G and 4G bands, with the 128-GB model with 64G LTE connectivity and the 256-GB iPhone with 256G LTE capability.
The phones will come out in September, so expect a launch date to be announced around the time the iPhone launches.
Apple has announced its next iPhone series, the iPhone 5 series, which will be announced in the coming weeks.The iPhone…
- Microsoft and Intel will announce $100 million investment in Intel, tech company announces
- How to keep your computer’s security from being compromised by software companies
- Why Apple is betting big on wireless: A new company
- How to make a better home security system
- What if you could search the world’s top companies using the Google News app?