Trump and Clinton: Two different worlds
- by admin
A new Trump administration has opened the door to a new era of corporate social responsibility policies that will benefit the companies that have been the pillars of the American economy for generations.
While Trump’s administration has been slow to dismantle corporate social justice, his administration has taken the first steps to change the way the world sees and works with corporations.
This shift will help make the U.S. the leader in the fight against climate change, environmental justice, and corporate responsibility, according to the World Economic Forum.
Here are 10 of the ways Trump and the Trump administration have moved to make business more accountable to the public and its shareholders.
*The U.N. Climate Summit: Trump signs new anti-climate legislation in U.K. article On Wednesday, the United Nations’ climate chief announced that the Trump Administration had signed a resolution recognizing the devastating effects of climate change and the need to mitigate its impacts.
“It is an honor to be the first President to sign this historic resolution in which the U
A new Trump administration has opened the door to a new era of corporate social responsibility policies that will benefit…
- How to make your favorite apps disappear from the web and into the cloud, for free!
- ‘Dying Light’ is a great PS4 game
- Tata announces that it will open its own shipping company, a move that could boost shipping industry
- The ANACONDA software company has been named in a US federal fraud case
- IBM is buying a huge swath of software companies that it will use for its cloud infrastructure project