Israel’s Israel Aerospace Industries plans to build its own solar power system for the next 20 years
- by admin
Israel’s Tel Aviv-based Israel Aerospace Industry announced Wednesday it plans to expand its solar energy portfolio with a $3 billion investment.
Israel Aerospace Industries, or IAI, announced the $3.5 billion solar energy project at the Israeli International Trade Center in Jerusalem, the company said in a statement.
The $3-billion solar energy scheme will be the largest solar power project in Israel’s history and the first in the world to include a commercial sector.
The solar project will be developed and operated in cooperation with the local communities, the statement said.
The new solar energy plan will create at least 10,000 jobs and provide jobs to more than 2,000 local people, the IAI said.
IAI has about 50,000 employees in Israel.
Israel’s Tel Aviv-based Israel Aerospace Industry announced Wednesday it plans to expand its solar energy portfolio with a $3 billion…
- Microsoft and Intel will announce $100 million investment in Intel, tech company announces
- How to keep your computer’s security from being compromised by software companies
- Why Apple is betting big on wireless: A new company
- How to make a better home security system
- What if you could search the world’s top companies using the Google News app?