Microsoft wins $5 billion patent lawsuit against SAP
- by admin
SAP has won a $5.9 billion lawsuit against Microsoft for patent infringement.
The U.S. Court of Federal Claims said the technology giant failed to properly warn users about the threat posed by Microsoft’s SAP software, which can access your computer files and send them to Microsoft servers for use.
Microsoft sued SAP for $5,000 in damages, according to Reuters.
The company was founded in 1991 and was later acquired by Microsoft in 2003.
SAP has won a $5.9 billion lawsuit against Microsoft for patent infringement.The U.S. Court of Federal Claims said the technology…
- How to make your favorite apps disappear from the web and into the cloud, for free!
- ‘Dying Light’ is a great PS4 game
- Tata announces that it will open its own shipping company, a move that could boost shipping industry
- The ANACONDA software company has been named in a US federal fraud case
- IBM is buying a huge swath of software companies that it will use for its cloud infrastructure project