Nordstrom to add 1,000 jobs in Florida
- by admin
Nordstrom has announced it will add 1-1,000 new jobs in the state of Florida.
Nordstrom announced the move on Wednesday, adding 1,500 jobs to the Florida workforce in 2017.
Nordstrom said the job gains will help the company expand its U.S. online store footprint.
The company announced it would spend $20 million to expand its online store in Florida.
“Nordstor will be hiring and training more than 1,600 associates and associates of Nordstrom as we expand our presence in the Sunshine State,” the company said in a statement.
“We are excited to welcome this exciting addition to our Florida workforce and will be bringing even more great employees to our growing team here in Florida.”
The company’s expansion is part of the company’s effort to increase its presence in Florida after the state lost more than 100,000 people in the recession.
More to come.
Nordstrom has announced it will add 1-1,000 new jobs in the state of Florida.Nordstrom announced the move on Wednesday, adding…
- How to make your favorite apps disappear from the web and into the cloud, for free!
- ‘Dying Light’ is a great PS4 game
- Tata announces that it will open its own shipping company, a move that could boost shipping industry
- The ANACONDA software company has been named in a US federal fraud case
- IBM is buying a huge swath of software companies that it will use for its cloud infrastructure project