Why Google will make it easier for Amazon to compete with Google
- by admin
The world’s biggest online retailer is reportedly planning to launch its own Amazon Prime subscription service.
The Washington Post reported on Monday that Amazon is developing its own competitor to Google’s Android operating system, which has been used by thousands of thousands of people worldwide.
The new service would compete directly with Google’s own services and would offer an Amazon-branded app store, according to the report.
The company, which is reportedly set to launch by the end of the year, will launch its service as a subscription service in the US, Germany, France, the UK, Italy, Spain, Brazil and Argentina, the Post reported.
Amazon has been struggling to compete on price and the service is not expected to offer Amazon’s vast selection of original content, which Amazon says is essential for its online shoppers to buy.
Amazon said in a statement that the company’s focus on customer service and customer acquisition is “driven by the need to improve our products and services in order to meet the growing needs of our customers.”
The world’s biggest online retailer is reportedly planning to launch its own Amazon Prime subscription service.The Washington Post reported on…
- How to make your favorite apps disappear from the web and into the cloud, for free!
- ‘Dying Light’ is a great PS4 game
- Tata announces that it will open its own shipping company, a move that could boost shipping industry
- The ANACONDA software company has been named in a US federal fraud case
- IBM is buying a huge swath of software companies that it will use for its cloud infrastructure project