IBM says it has a new software company with $30M in funding
- by admin
The IBM Group said it has invested in a new artificial intelligence software company that will create new artificial-intelligence software that can perform tasks that require more than just writing a single line of code.IBM will pay $30 million for the new company called BMI Software.
The company will work with the likes of Amazon, Microsoft, Google and others to create a suite of tools that help IBM’s AI teams better manage data.IBD/IEEE Spectrum (via IEEE Spectrum)
The IBM Group said it has invested in a new artificial intelligence software company that will create new artificial-intelligence software…
- How to make your favorite apps disappear from the web and into the cloud, for free!
- ‘Dying Light’ is a great PS4 game
- Tata announces that it will open its own shipping company, a move that could boost shipping industry
- The ANACONDA software company has been named in a US federal fraud case
- IBM is buying a huge swath of software companies that it will use for its cloud infrastructure project