China to announce new anti-corruption campaign
- by admin
China is planning to implement a new anti for corruption campaign that will include the recruitment of informants and the use of the internet to boost public opinion.
The government said it will establish a National Information Bureau, which will provide advice and assistance to the government on matters relating to public order, security and corruption.
The National Information Board is expected to report by the end of next year, Xinhua news agency said.
China has struggled to combat corruption since the Communist Party took over in 1949, but its efforts to tackle it have failed to bring down the economy.
China is planning to implement a new anti for corruption campaign that will include the recruitment of informants and the…
- IBM, Google and Facebook to offer online education and cloud services for businesses
- The Crossover: The Next Generation of Health Software, Radiology and Healthcare
- How to make a trust company program to keep your bank account secure
- Which are the most popular games in 2018?
- Dxe, a software company planning to launch a software-defined network (SDN) company, says it is in talks with several major US banks