How to use the new Apple Serialization Platform
- by admin
In this episode of Recodecast, we explore how to use Apple’s new Serialization platform, Serialize.com, to build a custom application for iOS.
Read more at Apple’s Apple Serialized app for iOS 7, and Apple’s latest iOS 7 update.
In this episode, we discuss the best practices of using the Apple Serialize platform, how to setup and debug the application, and how to test it.
If you’ve ever wondered how to create a custom iOS application using a new iOS 7 Serialization SDK, this episode is for you.
If not, check out our iOS 7 beta blog post to learn how to set up your own serialized iOS application.
You can find more episodes of Recodingcast on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, and TuneIn.
If you have questions, or want to discuss this episode in the forums, email us at [email protected]
Thanks for listening.
Subscribe to Recode:Get more tech, current events, and entertainment delivered to your inbox.
Sign up for our Tech and Tech Show emails to get the latest tech news and analysis delivered to the blog, delivered right to your mailbox.
In this episode of Recodecast, we explore how to use Apple’s new Serialization platform, Serialize.com, to build a custom application…
- Microsoft and Intel will announce $100 million investment in Intel, tech company announces
- How to keep your computer’s security from being compromised by software companies
- Why Apple is betting big on wireless: A new company
- How to make a better home security system
- What if you could search the world’s top companies using the Google News app?